We wrap up our online webinar with Anonymous X, who dives into phishing techniques and how they find stolen IDs online.
Episode 3 of our Tools of the Trade webinar will conclude our in-depth interview with Anonymous X, an online fraudster we sourced on the dark web.
If you’ve missed part 1, they explained how to fool IP analysis software. In part 2, they focused on using fake email addresses and phone numbers.
In our final episode, our fraudster explains:
- The basics of phishing and why it’s so effective,
- What kind of email marketing tools work for phishing,
- When malware and keyloggers still work,
- When it makes sense to purchase stolen data on marketplaces.
- And much more…
You can watch the full episode above.
For more information, you can listen to our podcast interview with other fraudsters here.
You might also be interested in reading about:
- SEON: How to Apply for a Loan with Stolen ID
- SEON: Browser Spoofing: How it Works?
- SEON: Device Spoofing: How it Works?
- SEON: Online Payment Fraud Prevention
- SEON: Best Fraud Detection Software
Learn more about:
See a live demo of our product
Sign up for our newsletter
The top stories of the month delivered straight to your inbox