Our previous episode looked at fraudsters’ IP spoofing techniques, today it’s all about emails and phone numbers.
For those of you who missed part 1, we embarked on this Tools of the Trade series by contacting an active fraudster on the dark web and started asking questions.
It all got quite technical. Anonymous X, as we called them, were very happy to share some of the tools they used to fool IP analysis systems. In today’s episode, they take a deep dive into email and phone spoofing services and techniques.
You will learn:
- How fraudsters vet the best temporary email domain services,
- Where they source burner phones, and why,
- How they automate by buying pre-created accounts,
- Where they find usable phone numbers for any country around the globe,
- And much more…
You can watch the full episode above.
You might also be interested in reading about:
- SEON: Email Analysis Tools: Their Types and How They Work
- SEON: Browser Spoofing: How it Works?
- SEON: Device Spoofing: How it Works?
Learn more about: