Looking at some of the software and hardware used to spoof IP addresses and browser configuration.
Our new webinar series has a very special guest in the form of Anonymous X, a fraudster that we contacted on the dark web.
In this first episode, the professional fraudster shares some of the tools and techniques their fellow cybercriminals use to target companies, with a special focus on bypassing IP analysis and device identification.
Anonymous X explained a few interesting points, such as:
- Why Safari and iOS are favoured by fraudsters?
- What kind of settings and extensions do they use to write their own browser data?
- How do they spoof IP addresses and what is their strategy?
- And much more…
You can watch the full episode above.
You might also be interested in reading about:
- SEON: How to Apply for a Loan with Stolen ID
- SEON: Browser Spoofing: How it Works?
- SEON: Device Spoofing: How it Works?
- SEON: Online Payment Fraud Prevention
- SEON: IP Fraud Scores for Risk Analysis
Learn more about:
See a live demo of our product
Sign up for our newsletter
The top stories of the month delivered straight to your inbox