About Token of Trust
Token of Trust is a US-based company promising to help businesses verify their customers, prove their age and location-based eligibility, and ensure that a person is who they say they are. Read how Token of Trust compare to SEON.
|Disclaimer: Everything you’ll read in this article was gleaned from online research, including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test every tool. This article was last updated in Q3 2023. Please feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.|
Token of Trust Key Features
- Government ID verification: Allows companies to verify the validity of, and read information on, customer identification cards, passports, driver’s licenses, etc.
- Electronic ID verification: Helps merchants assess user intentions for digital user onboarding, at checkout, etc.
- Sanction and watchlist screening: This AML-focused solution promises quick results as it checks against list of individuals not allowed to trade in certain locales.
- Biometric selfie & liveliness: Using image and biometric technology to verify users for KYC.
- Document verification: Helping organizations assess whether user-submitted documents of diverse types, such as diplomas, qualifications and certifications, are authentic.
- Social profile verification: Uses social signals to boost verification certainty.
- Address verification: Identifies whether a customer-provided address exists and matches their known details.
- Tax compliance: a product to calculate taxes in real-time and generate adequate tax forms for high-risk industries.
- PACT Act compliance: another specific product designed to help with compliance, this one for nicotine, CBD or vape products.
- Wide range of applications that suit the needs of organizations from banking to education and betting, as well as ecommerce.
- Unique products such as age verification and tax compliance.
- A strong focus on security and data protection.
- No standalone social data enrichment option available.
- Location verification does not use IP analysis.
- No device fingerprinting aspect to alert to common fraudster setups.
- No online prices available.
SEON’s advanced APIs and device fingerprinting provide fast, scalable fraud prevention solutions, no matter the size or ambition of your organization.
Ask an Expert
SEON vs Token of Trust Features Comparison Table
|SEON||Token of Trust|
|Email data enrichment||Yes||Yes|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||No|
|Find user social media||Yes, checks 50+ platforms||Yes|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||No|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||Yes|
|ID verification||No||Yes (documents)|
|Integration / deployment|
|Custom API fields||Yes||No|
|Integration with other tools||Yes||Yes|
|Cost per month||Flexible tiered pricing based on API requests starting from $599. A free version is also available.||N/A. You must contact the sales team to learn about prices.|
Where SEON wins over Token of Trust
- Working behind the scenes, SEON’s solution does not introduce unnecessary friction in the customer journey.
- Can provide holistic fraud protection and AML, rather than just user verification.
See our real-time fraud prevention solution in action, boasting unique digital footprinting, granular reporting, custom risk rules and machine learning.
Ask an Expert
Learn more about:
Try our free tools:
Showing all with `` tag