Co-headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and Hyderabad, India, Simility offers a complete end-to-end fraud and decisioning platform to support businesses in the fight against digital fraud. Read how Similty compares to SEON.
|Disclaimer: Everything you’ll read in this article was gleaned from online research, including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test every tool. This article was last updated in Q3 2023. Please feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.|
Simility Key Features
- Simility’s offering is built upon its Adaptive Decisioning Platform, which is described as a “data-first approach”, through a combination of AI and big data visualization.
- Its device intelligence analyzes more than 350 browser, mobile, desktop, and network data points and combines this with transactional data stemming from the user’s purchase.
- Simility offers a graph visualization solution to enable analysts to visualize connections between data points and uncover potential fraud patterns.
- Since the acquisition, Simility’s services have benefited from using PayPal’s extensive dataset along with its own database.
- Its graph visualization solution is more suited to certain analysts’ preferences for viewing fraud.
- On offer is a chargeback protection module, which, in combination with the automation aspect, allows merchants to concentrate on other aspects of their business.
- Despite the advantages of working with PayPal, Simility still handles potentially stale data, which can lead to more false positives.
- The company is more focused on enterprise clients and therefore will offer more structured contracts vs a pay-as-you-go model. There is no public pricing or free trial available.
SEON’s advanced APIs and device fingerprinting provide fast, scalable fraud prevention solutions, no matter the size or ambition of your organization.
Ask an Expert
SEON vs Simility Features Comparison Table
|Email data enrichment||Yes||Yes|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||Yes|
|Find user social media||Yes, checks 90+ platforms||No|
|Behavior tracking||Yes, via custom rules||Yes|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||Yes|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||Yes|
|Custom API fields||Yes||Yes|
|Integration with other tools||Yes||Only with PayPal services|
|Cost per month||Free plan available, with paid plans starting at $599 per month. For Premium Support, speak with an expert for a bespoke plan.||N/A. Contact their sales team.|
Where SEON Wins Over Simility
- SEON offers more comprehensive customer insights pre-signup with the live digital profiling tool to give you extra confidence when making a decision.
- More flexibility with individual APIs, pay-per-use and intergration with other tools allows you to develop a multi-layered defense at an affordable price.
See our real-time fraud prevention solution in action, boasting unique digital footprinting, granular reporting, custom risk rules and machine learning.
Ask an Expert
Learn more about:
Try our free tools:
Showing all with `` tag