FraudHunt was founded in 2013 as a result of what they had seen working on analytical solutions in the US and Western European markets. The cloud-based anti-fraud solution looks to optimize companies’ marketing campaigns and user experience by blocking bot traffic.
|Disclaimer: Everything you’ll read in this article was gleaned from online research, including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test every tool. This article was last updated in Q3 2023. Please feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.|
FraudHunt Key Features
- FraudHunt’s main product is called Fingerprint ID, which is used to mark each device with a resistant key and detect such fraudulent techniques as user agent changes, automated actions, or the use of emulators.
- Its fraud prevention is based on real-time scoring and analytics, which you can send to your Google Analytics.
- You can pick and choose the APIs that are most valuable for your risk management needs.
- API-based technology means you can choose which data enrichment modules you need.
- Affordable plans start at $25 per month for the dashboard and reporting features only.
- FraudHunt’s Google Analytics integration offers the ability to export FraudHunt data directly into it to optimize your conversion funnel.
- FraudHunt focuses mostly on supporting ad networks and eCommerce companies.
- Their products are limited which will not be helpful for organizations that need complete customer profiles to ensure compliance and security.
- No social media lookup is available as part of the data enrichment process.
SEON’s advanced APIs and device fingerprinting provide fast, scalable fraud prevention solutions, no matter the size or ambition of your organization.
SEON Vs FraudHunt Features Comparison Table
|Email data enrichment||Yes||No|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||No|
|Find user social media||Yes, checks 90+ platforms||No|
|BIN for transaction||Yes||No|
|Behavior tracking||Yes, via custom rules||Yes|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||Yes|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||Comes with present triggers|
|Integration / deployment|
|Custom API fields||Yes||Yes|
|Integration with other tools||Yes||Yes via Wix, Google Analytics|
|Cost per month||Free plan available, with paid plans starting at $599 per month. For Premium Support, speak with an expert for a bespoke solution.||Pricing starts at $25 for 25,000 registered users up to $2500 for 10m users.|
Where SEON Wins Over FraudHunt
- SEON offers more products that can help a wide range of industries and use cases.
- SEON offers free trials and batch testing so you can get an understanding of the product before paying anything.
- Social media lookup is a critical part of modern companies’ identity and fraud analysis, and SEON checks 50+ sites for real-time profiling.
SEON vs FraudHunt Conclusion
- You need a powerful fraud prevention system that includes device fingerprinting and triangulates the data with other forms of data enrichment.
- You are a marketer who mainly wants an affordable device fingerprinting solution, or you need to export your fraud prevention data directly into Google Analytics.
See our real-time fraud prevention solution in action, boasting unique digital footprinting, granular reporting, custom risk rules and machine learning.
Ask an Expert
Learn more about:
Try our free tools:
Showing all with `` tag