As the world continues to evolve and move online, the risk of malicious imposters looking to abuse your site will only increase. To help you in making a decision on the most suitable fraud prevention software, we’ve compared SEON with FraudHunt.
Disclaimer: Everything written about the companies mentioned in this article was gleaned from online research including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test all the tools. However, we ensured the information was correct as of Q3 2022. Feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.
FraudHunt was founded in 2013 as a result of what they had seen working on analytical solutions in the US and Western European markets. The cloud-based anti-fraud solution looks to optimize companies marketing campaigns and user experience by blocking bot traffic.
FraudHunt Key Products
- FraudHunt’s main product uses device fingerprinting to mark each device with a resistant key and detect such fraudulent techniques as user agent changes, automated actions, or the use of emulators.
- It then applies machine learning to uncover patterns and discrepancies in the data of the users to provide a total risk score for each user.
- They remove organizations’ reliance on cookies through the use of its device fingerprinting product, Fingerprint ID.
- An easy-to-digest reporting tool.
- FraudHunt’s Google Analytics integration offers the ability to export FraudHunt data directly into it to optimize your conversion funnel.
- FraudHunt focuses mostly on supporting ad networks and eCommerce companies.
- Their products are limited which will not be helpful for organizations that need complete customer profiles to ensure compliance and security.
Book a demo and watch us in real time to see us in action
SEON Vs FraudHunt Features Comparison Table
|Email data enrichment||Yes||No|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||No|
|Find user social media||Yes, checks 50+ platforms||No|
|BIN for transaction||Yes||No|
|Behavior tracking||Yes, via custom rules||Yes|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||Yes|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||Comes with present triggers|
|Integration / deployment|
|Custom API fields||Yes||Yes|
|Integration with other tools||Yes||Yes via Wix, Google Analytics|
|Cost per month||Flexible tiered pricing based on API requests starting from €99.||Pricing starts at $25 for 25,000 registered users up to $2500 for 10m users.|
Where FraudHunt Wins Over SEON
- FraudHunt offers access to a more affordable device fingerprinting solution to spot potential bad actors.
- Their Google Analytics integration enables firms to customize conversion funnels and understand more about each visitor such as traffic source, campaign, etc.
Where SEON Wins Over FraudHunt
- SEON offers more products to help businesses create more complete profiles of any given user/customer through data enrichment and digital footprint analysis with lookup availability of over 50 online platforms.
- SEON offers free trials and batch testing so you can get an understanding of the product before paying anything.
- Our customer success team is built up of former fraud managers and with their input to our whitebox machine learning, we’re able to offer a complete fraud prevention solution.
SEON vs FraudHunt Conclusion
- If you are actively looking for a complete end-to-end fraud prevention system that automates decisions, accelerates manual reviews, and helps you understand more about any given customer through our email lookup tool.
- You’re looking for a device fingerprinting-based solution that will help minimize bot attacks at an affordable price.
Learn more about:
Try our free tools: