We know that 2020 accelerated the digital transformation of the global economy in an unprecedented manner.
But what does that mean for the future, and especially for fraud in 2021?
To find out, we decided to turn to those who are best able to answer that question – experts in the world of payments, fraud prevention and chargeback management:
- Andrew Renshaw VP of Payment Solutions and Strategy at Feedzai
- Kevin Gosschalk Founder and CEO of Arkose Labs
- Luke Reynolds SVP, Global Product Manager at MasterCard
- Meredith Beeston Consultant at FINTRAIL Solutions
- Pallavi Kuppa-Apte COO of Chargehound
Each of our guests brought their own unique perspective based on what trends they are already seeing and what they are preparing for.
The webinar had a short panel debate that gives you all you need to know about possible emerging risks and how you can best prepare for them. While everyone brought their own bets, by the end of the webinar we have assembled the top 3 definitive threats to keep an eye out for.
The host was our very own co-founder and COO, Bence Jendruszak.
- Opening & Introductions of our guests,
- Spotlight on each panelist, their insight, and their #1 prediction,
- The debate itself between the attendees to rank the predictions,
- Recap and closing remarks.
We were honoured to have such a great panel for the occasion, and hope you will enjoy it as much as we did recording it.
Watch our webinar to learn what the industry consensus is on the top 3 fraud threats of 2021!
You might also be interested in reading about:
- SEON: Online Payment Fraud Prevention
- SEON: Compare the Top 9 Fraud Management Systems
- SEON: Best Fraud Detection Software
Learn more about:
See a live demo of our product
Sign up for our newsletter
The top stories of the month delivered straight to your inbox