Signifyd provides enterprise-grade fraud technology solutions with a focus on ecommerce stores. Its main idea is that “fraud and chargeback protection should enable retailers to deliver friction-free, personalized and smart shopping experiences to customers”.
|Disclaimer: Everything you’ll read in this article was gleaned from online research, including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test every tool. This article was last updated in Q3 2023. Please feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.|
Signifyd Key Features
- The product stack breaks down into two key components: the Commerce Protection Platform, and the Payment Optimisation Platform.
- The latter is built upon four modules: the Console (main interface), Decision Center (where you can define and edit your shop policies), Insights Reporting (to drill into your transaction data), and the Onboarding Hub, designed to configure a frictionless merchant experience.
- The Commerce Protection Platform is the one focusing on fraud prevention, offering a mix of account protection, abuse prevention and payment optimization.
- All of Signifyd’s solutions are built upon its Commerce Network, a shared intelligence database designed to gather transaction data from thousands of global ecommerce retailers.
- Does the majority of heavy lifting and removes the need for a larger fraud team with its chargeback model, minimizing the need for human input.
- Specialized focus on enterprise ecommerce businesses.
- Available integrations with Salesforce, Shopify, and Magento.
- Conflict of interest with the chargeback guarantee as it is in the platform providers’ interests to minimize losses and decline payments even if there is only low risk.
- No real-time social media lookup tool for emerging markets and lower margined companies can be damaging as it helps reveal more about a given customer and support your decision making.
- Opaque pricing and no free trial available online.
SEON’s advanced APIs and device fingerprinting provide fast, scalable fraud prevention solutions, no matter the size or ambition of your organization.
SEON Vs Signifyd Features Comparison Table
|Email data enrichment||Yes||Yes|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||Yes|
|Find user social media||Yes, checks 50+ platforms||No|
|BIN for transaction||Yes||Yes|
|Behaviour tracking||Yes, via custom rules||No|
|User authentication||Via cookie and browser hash||Yes|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||No|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||Yes|
Integration / deployment
|Custom API fields||Yes||No|
|Integration with other tools||Yes, via Zapier||Yes via Shopify, Magento and Salesforce|
|Free support||Yes||See website|
|Free trial||Yes||See website|
|Cost per month||Free plan available, with paid plans starting at $599 per month. For Premium Support, speak with an expert for a bespoke solution.||See website|
Where SEON Wins Over Signifyd
- With our real-time data enrichment social look up, device fingerprinting and digital footprint analysis you can create full customer profiles based on the latest data points, which increases precision for fraud protection.
SEON vs Signifyd Conclusion
- You are looking to accept more transactions through a more detailed understanding of your customer, require more flexibility with your product and are looking for a solution that will work seamlessly with your fraud team.
- You are a large eCommerce retailer looking for a partner that will automate your fraud and payment systems through a reputable product within the sector.
See our real-time fraud prevention solution in action, boasting unique digital footprinting, granular reporting, custom risk rules and machine learning.
Ask an Expert
Learn more about:
Try our free tools:
Showing all with `` tag