Feedzai is an AI-powered risk management platform that specializes in fraud prevention and protection from financial crime. It focuses largely on established banks and financia institutions.
|Disclaimer: Everything you’ll read in this article was gleaned from online research, including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test every tool. This article was last updated in Q3 2023. Please feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.|
Feedzai Key Features
- Feedzai brings together artificial intelligence and machine learning to help financial institutions, corporate banks, fintechs and retails banks reduce financial crime.
- The company’s RiskOps platform allows you to share a consistent view of data, profile and customer activity for compliance and fraud protection.
- Its Case Manager product offers a visual link analysis tool, reporting dashboard, and human-readable explanations.
- Feedzai covers an immense amount of banks and leading financial services.
- It’s an all-in-one platform that aims to unify fraud protection and compliance for financial institutions.
- Given the nature of the company, it’s likely that setup fees and other costs are to be out of reach for early-stage companies, and customer support options are attuned to interacting with enterprise-level infrastructures.
- Data enrichment capabilities are limited and a business will have to look at other integrations.
SEON’s advanced APIs and device fingerprinting provide fast, scalable fraud prevention solutions, no matter the size or ambition of your organization.
SEON Vs Feedzai Features Comparison Table
|Email data enrichment||Yes||Yes, via 3rd party integration|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||Yes, via 3rd party integration|
|Find user social media||Yes, checks 90+ platforms||No|
|BIN for transaction||Yes||No|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||Yes|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||Yes|
Integration / deployment
|Custom API fields||Yes||Yes|
|Integration with other tools||Yes||Yes|
|Cost per month||Free plan available, with paid plans starting at $599 per month. For Premium Support, speak with an expert for a bespoke solution.||N/A|
Where SEON Wins Over Feedzai
- SEON offers similar fraud protection and compliance features, albeit in a more lightweight, affordable package.
- SEON is the fraud prevention system of choice for a number of fintechs but also works for many other industries.
SEON vs Feedzai Conclusion
- You’re a startup/medium-sized business either looking for an end-to-end, reasonably priced product that covers fraud prevention, AML, and facilitates alternative data analysis for more comprehensive customer profiling.
- You’re an established enterprise business/financial institution looking for an end-to-end solution that provides strong top-down purview through visualizations and explainability.
See our real-time fraud prevention solution in action, boasting unique digital footprinting, granular reporting, custom risk rules and machine learning.
Ask an Expert
Learn more about:
Try our free tools:
Showing all with `` tag