Compare SEON vs Feedzai
Combining anti-fraud and compliance regulation is one of the most biggest challenges for financial institutions, fintechs and traditional banking. Let’s break down how SEON and Feedzai differ in their approach.
Disclaimer: Everything written about the companies mentioned in this article was gleaned from online research including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test all the tools. However, we ensured the information was correct as of Q3 2022. Feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.
Feedzai is an AI-powered risk management platform that specializes in fraud prevention and protection from financial crime. It focuses largely on established banks and financia institutions.
Founded in 2011 by former aerospace engineer Nuno Sebastião, the firm surpassed the $1B+ valuation point after raising $200M in its Series D funding round (March 2021). It employs 600 people in 11 global offices around the world.
Feedzai monitors companies with more than 800 million customers across 190 countries, including 80% of the world’s Fortune 500 Companies and four of the five largest banks in North America.
- Feedzai brings together artificial intelligence and machine learning to help financial institutions, corporate banks, fintechs and retails banks reduce financial crime.
- The company’s RiskOps platform allows you to share a consistent view of data, profile and customer activity for compliance and fraud protection.
- Its Case Manager product offers a visual link analysis tool, reporting dashboard, and human-readable explanations.
- Feedzai covers an immense amount of banks and leading financial services.
- It’s an all-in-one platform that aims to unify fraud protection and compliance for financial institutions.
- Given the nature of the company, it’s likely that setup fees and other costs are to be out of reach for early-stage companies, and customer support options are attuned to interacting with enterprise-level infrastructures.
- Data enrichment capabilities are limited and a business will have to look at other integrations.
Book a demo and watch us in real time to see us in action
SEON Vs Feedzai Features Comparison Table
|Email data enrichment||Yes||Yes, via 3rd party integration|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||Yes, via 3rd party integration|
|Find user social media||Yes, checks 50+ platforms||No|
|BIN for transaction||Yes||No|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||Yes|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||Yes|
Integration / deployment
|Custom API fields||Yes||Yes|
|Integration with other tools||Yes||Yes|
|Cost per month||Starting from $299/month.|
A free version is also available with limited API calls.
Where SEON Wins Over Feedzai
- SEON offers similar fraud protection and compliance features, albeit in a more lightweight, affordable package.
- SEON is the fraud prevention system of choice for a number of fintechs but also works for many other industries.
Where Feedzai Wins Over SEON
- Feedzai is a leader within the banking industry across retail, issuing, and acquiring banks.
- Better visualization of large data sets through tools such as Genome, Feedzai’s AI-based link analysis tool.
SEON vs Feedzai Conclusion
- You’re a startup/medium-sized business either looking for an end-to-end, reasonably priced product that covers fraud prevention, AML, and facilitates alternative data analysis for more comprehensive customer profiling.
- You’re an established enterprise business/financial institution looking for an end-to-end solution that provides strong top-down purview through visualizations and explainability.
Learn more about:
Browser Fingerprinting | Data Enrichment | Device Fingerprinting | Fraud Detection API | Fraud Detection with Machine Learning & AI | Fraud Detection & Prevention
Try our free tools:
BIN Lookup | IP Lookup | Reverse Email Lookup | Reverse Phone Lookup | Social Media Lookup
See a live demo of our product
Sign up for our newsletter
The top stories of the month delivered straight to your inbox