Formed in 2014, Castle.io helps you gain a better picture of your website customers using its device fingerprinting as well as bot and abuse scores. What can Castle.io do stacked up against SEON’s solutions? Or could they even work together? Today, we take a closer look.
|Disclaimer: Everything you’ll read in this article was gleaned from online research, including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test every tool. This article was last updated in Q3 2023. Please feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.|
Castle.io Key Features
- The Castle.io platform is an all-in-one solution designed to analyse, flag and block suspicious activity in real time.
- The focus is on being a developer-friendly solution, with thorough documentation and technical integration guides.
- You can access Castle.io via API calls, Webhooks for alerts, and SDKs for browsers, mobile and servers.
- The key use cases are to prevent account takeovers, multi-accounting, and synthetic account onboarding, among others.
- Customers vouch for quick and efficient customer support.
- Highly flexible custom rulesets.
- Openly available documentation on the website. Audit trails available for fraud investigations.
- Pricing jumps from $33 to $2,800 a month with no option in between.
- Castle.io lacks compliance solutions to combine KYC with AMl, for instance.
- Lacks data enrichment tools like reverse phone and email lookup tools.
SEON’s advanced APIs and device fingerprinting provide fast, scalable fraud prevention solutions, no matter the size or ambition of your organization.
Ask an Expert
SEON vs Castle.io Features Comparison Table
|Email data enrichment||Yes||No|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||No|
|Find user social media||Yes, 50+ platforms||No|
|User authentication||Yes, via hashes||2FA available|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||Yes|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||Yes|
|Custom API fields||Yes||Yes|
|Integration with other tools||Yes||Yes|
|Cost per month||Free plan available, with paid plans starting at $599 per month. For Premium Support, speak with an expert for a bespoke plan.||Two pricing tiers:|
• Professional ($33/mo), with 10,000 calls
• Enterprise ($2,800/mo) with 1,000,000 calls
Where SEON Wins Over Castle.io
- By employing digital footprinting-focused data enrichment, SEON leverages unique data points in real-time, to flag fraudsters with more accuracy.
- Greater flexibility in pricing, including a free tier – plus, all tiers include a 14-day free trial
- Comes with a Chrome extension to supercharge manual lookups
- Includes compliance modules for KYC and AML
SEON vs Castle.io Conclusion
- You’re looking for a comprehensive fraud prevention and customer profiling solution that leverages the power of social data enrichment for more accurate fraud scores.
- Your primary need lies in device fingerprinting and you want a top-down view of bots and abuse from your dashboard. – especially if you require Segment integration.
Book a demo to watch our real-time fraud prevention solution in action, boasting unique digital footprinting, granular reporting, custom risk rules and machine learning.
Ask an Expert
Learn more about:
Try our free tools:
Showing all with `` tag