Founded in 2012, ArkOwl pulls data from sources such as social networking sites, whois databases, webmail hosts, popular service providers as well as other open databases to provide a customer profile.
|Disclaimer: Everything you’ll read in this article was gleaned from online research, including user reviews. We did not have time to manually test every tool. This article was last updated in Q3 2023. Please feel free to contact us to request an update/correction.|
ArkOwl Key Features
- ArkOwl’s principal product pulls together live data points to provide an online overview of the individual behind a transaction.
- The solution uses data enrichment to provide a live analysis for email and phone verification to help clients make more accurate decisions before any payments are made.
- The tool analyses 81+ data points, including domain, breaches, and social networks.
- Real-time live social media lookup through data enrichment.
- Unlimited users per paid account.
- Flexible pricing structure with options including a monthly subscription, pre-purchase queries, or pay-as-you-go.
- Limited team management capabilities due to the company’s smaller size.
- A small product range that lacks IP lookup or machine learning analysis.
- Fewer social media platform checks than some competitors.
- No public pricing is available: you must speak to their sales team to get an idea.
SEON’s advanced APIs and device fingerprinting provide fast, scalable fraud prevention solutions, no matter the size or ambition of your organization.
SEON Vs ArkOwl Features Comparison Table
|Email data enrichment||Yes||Yes|
|Phone data enrichment||Yes||Yes|
|Find user social media||Yes, checks 90+ platforms||Yes, checks 7+ sites|
|BIN for transaction||Yes||No|
|Behaviour tracking||Yes, via custom rules||No|
|User authentication||Via cookie and browser hash||No|
|Machine learning suggestions||Yes||No|
|Industry preset rules||Yes||No|
|Integration / deployment|
|Custom API fields||Yes||No|
|Integration with other tools||Yes, via Zapier||Yes|
|Cost per month||Free plan available, with paid plans starting at $599 per month. For Premium Support, speak with an expert for a bespoke solution.||N/A|
Where SEON Wins Over ArkOwl
- SEON offers more online coverage with over 90 platforms/online services .
- A larger company and a dedicated customer success team made up of former fraud managers who can advise on your ruleset and more.
- Easy access to upgrade to the Sense platform with more advanced features. ArkOwl’s limited capabilities make it more viable as a small add-on rather than a full risk management solution.
SEON vs ArkOwl Conclusion
- You want the flexibility of data enrichment with the option to integrate full risk management features. SEON also checks a higher number of data sources, especially global social media platforms.
- You are looking solely for a lightweight data enrichment solution that offers phone and email analysis with a focus on US users.
See our real-time fraud prevention solution in action, boasting unique digital footprinting, granular reporting, custom risk rules and machine learning.
Ask an Expert
Learn more about:
Try our free tools:
Showing all with `` tag