The panel discussion focuses on how to build and share knowledge on evolving fraud attacks efficiently, and how businesses can collaborate better.
Not only is this dangerous to consumers, but it also puts the fraud fighter community into a disadvantaged position, especially in industries where knowledge-sharing practices are lagging behind. To understand how we can do better, we asked experts in the field to join us for a quick, 30-minute webinar.
- Julie Fergerson – CEO of Merchant Risk Council
- Mike Haley – CEO of CIFAS
- PJ Rohall – Founder of About-Fraud
- Christina Thakor-Rankin – Founder of GamShield
Building on their shared experience in managing effective anti-fraud professional communities, we want to know how we can do better.
In this discussion, we demonstrated some disturbing examples of cybercriminal knowledge-sharing forums. Each panelist gave their own unique perspective on the opportunities and challenges of collaboration among the anti-fraud community. We have sought to gather actionable recommendations that we can implement to cover the information-sharing gap.
The host was our very own co-founder and COO, Bence Jendruszak.
- Opening & Presenting agenda
- Demonstration of fraudster knowledge sharing boards
- Open gathering of recommendations from the audience on how we could improve
- Introductions from our guests
- Practical advice on efficient collaboration between anti-fraud departments
- Discussion of pros and cons
- Concluding & Recap
We were honoured to have such a great panel for the occasion, and hope you will enjoy it as much as we did recording it.
Watch our webinar to learn how businesses can collaborate better against fraud!
You might also be interested in reading about:
- SEON: How to Apply for a Loan with Stolen ID
- SEON: Browser Spoofing: How it Works?
- SEON: Device Spoofing: How it Works?
- SEON: Online Payment Fraud Prevention
- SEON: Best Fraud Detection Software
Learn more about: