In this session, we’re creating the most perfect (imaginary) neobank to understand the most important factors & metrics for success when launching a service or entering into a new market.
Is it better to rely purely on technology or should you hire a huge compliance team? Whitebox or blackbox machine learning? What form of data is the most valuable? How do you establish trust without adding friction to the customer onboarding journey? Learn all this and more!
Agenda and learning points:
- Challenges when launching in a new market
- The role alternative data can serve when onboarding customers
- Building a risk strategy from the ground up
- Importance of human intelligence and multi layered defenses (tech)
- Tips on deciding the best solutions for your business
- Engaging with customers educationally about fraud awareness
- Jimmy Fong, CCO, SEON
- Marcella Verdessi, Anti Financial Crime Quality Assurance Team Lead, N26
- Tony Sales, Founder, WFF
- James Coveney, Cashplus Bank